- As parents ourselves, we take your kids' privacy seriously.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your children and offer the below full disclosure with the promise that we will never do anything to intentionally deceive or harm the relationship of trust we assume between us, our users, and their parents.
- This policy is designed to share the information we collect and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Please note that while our app is designed for young kids, our website is intended for adult use. When you use our website, we may receive non-personal data indirectly from third-party analytics providers.
- Information we collect when you make a purchase on our website:name, address, email address, phone number, and payment details
- Information we collect when you use our app: unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone carrier, game progress, time spent playing, and achievements
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
- We collect this information so we can:
- Process your order, provide technical support, and understand your use of our site/app
- Contact you about new services/features, and let you know about special offers
- Help us operate, analyze, and improve our site/app
THE CURIOUS KINGDOM APP
- Does not collect/access/transmit any personal information
- Does not contain any third-party ads
- Does not contain any in-app purchases
- Does not contain any social media integration
- Does contain links outside of the app but only does so with a parent 'gate' to ensure kids stay safely in the gameplay area.
NOTICE TO CA RESIDENTS
- If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by certain members of Playper to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.